[thechat] Restaurant toilets

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Aug 12 22:52:24 CDT 2003

At 02:30 AM 13-08-03, Cheryl Baringer wrote:

>a generous stack of small paper cups and a bottle of Scope, a mouthwash. I
>thought it was a nice touch. You could even use some sort of fancy dispenser,
>clearly marked "mouthwash", with a "squirt" mechanism to prevent people from

This is a good idea, Cheryl. Thanks. I was planning on breath mints, but
I'll see what this option costs.

>More than one toilet is always nice, if you have the space and the funds.

Alas, neither.

>And on
>that note, separate toilet "rooms", with real walls, are far superior to the
>hanging metal "stalls" that are so common.

Yes, it will be wall all the way up to the ceiling. One of the points in my
design brief was to not have *anything* reminding them of their offices.
These stalls are commonly found in large office buildings. So they're out.
Besides, if you're, er, noisy, it can get *very* embarrassing.

Regards,

Madhu