[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Aug 13 13:36:12 CDT 2003

most of the song is just a cheap amp (crate vintage club 30 watt)
with gain turned up, the more distorted part is a boss ds 2, the
guitar is the old mustang w heavy strings.

i wish I had a practice space where I could turn stuff up more often,
cause I know where I want to go but no one wants to listen to me try
to get there.  I really like the whole soundscape thing, sound
textures, like what hendrix and kurt cobain and to a lesser extent
jack white how they use/d feedback.