[thechat] calling all winos...

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Wed Sep 3 18:20:12 CDT 2003

I've almost finished a wine site for my girlfriend's soon-to-be
step-father. The winery is Coriole Vineyards in McLaren Vale (South
Australia) -- the wine is great and the setting of the winery is
gorgeous. Kate (my gf) works cellar door (one day a week) offering
tastings to visitors when we're at our usual homes in Adelaide.

If you're interested, the pre-launch site is at
http://dev.triplezero.com.au/

It includes reviews, tasting notes, food guide, etc.

(I'm pretty sure that they export to the US)

Isaac

TRIPLEZERO
              www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au
              Upstairs at 200 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067