[thechat] Stocking the bar

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Sep 5 01:22:30 CDT 2003

At 11:24 PM 04-09-03, Erika Meyer wrote:
>I am a graduate of the oldest bartending school in Las Vegas and I got
>straight A's and I worked in the trade for about 5 years all back when you
>and Isaac were in short pants. What am I, chopped liver?

Awww, sorry about that Erika. You know I love you too. :)

(I'm only about 3 years younger than you, btw. Isaac... yeah, he's young.)

So, trade expert, gimme some tips on running a successful bar. Music,
lighting, seating, how to sell cocktails to people, etc.

Ever thought of going back to the business?

Regards,

Madhu