[thechat] Cop cars

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Sep 5 09:13:50 CDT 2003

Speaking of cool cars ... I saw a Lambo on the I-10 about 3 weeks ago.

Mary and I went dancing over in Katy, Texas.  On our way home we noticed
quite a few cop cars parked with lights flashing while we were getting
on the on-ramp.

Some fool had put his Countach into the concrete barrier in the middle
of the freeway.

Ouch!

No ambulances or 'life flight' or anything ... may not have been any
injuries ... looks like they had just folded and spindled that lovely
Italian sculpture.

It looked like a crappy (and ex$pen$ive) way to end your day.

RonL.
(There are quite a few 'fancy' cars in town here.  I've seen a couple
of Ferraris in the last month, an old Pantera {haven't seen one of
those for a while} and (finally!) one of those new Porsche SUVs.
Haven't spotted a Maybach yet though ... probably next summer.)