[thechat] Cop cars

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Sep 5 12:39:32 CDT 2003

Isaac Forman noted:

>>Miura!

+1!  One of the prettiest cars ever made.

I'd also nominate the Ferrari 250 GTO and maybe the 'Birdcage' Maserati
to that nifty list.

Of course, if you're in more of a 'touring' than 'sporting' mood,
maybe we could interest you in a lovely Hispano-Suiza?
How about this nifty little suicide door grocery-getter from 1938:
http://199.239.248.45//images/full/2001/s01081203/hs1938h601.jpg

Or perhaps a tulipwood '24?
http://tinyurl.com/mdak

RonL.
(Who was just inspired to take the diecast 1962 Plymouth Belvedere
{Why on Earth would anyone bother making a diecast of that ugly thing?
... </grin> I *had* to have it!} off his desk and replace it with a
diecast Miura pulled out of the desk drawer!)