[thechat] email chess

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Sep 9 08:52:34 CDT 2003

Morgan Kelsey noted:

>>so, uh, the rest of you can fight over who gets to play the winner.

Oh, I might be coaxed/coerced into playing.

I'd have to bring a set into the office or paint one on my white
board ... </hangs head in shame> I wouldn't be able to keep up past
the first couple of moves otherwise.

RonL.
(Who used to be an 'average-to-decent' player ... a VERY loooooooooong
time ago. {I normally played 2nd or 3rd board on my HS varsity team. --
where my real 'claim to fame' was sweet talking the cheerleaders to come
out and support us at one of our matches! ... they never showed up again
-- but hey *my* rep was made!})     ;-P