[thechat] WAS: Cop cars NOW: Cool Cars

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Sep 9 09:15:27 CDT 2003

Morgan Kelsey noted:

>>i'm proud to say that in the car dept, i have one of the *coolest*
>>clients in the world.

>>The "Tangerine T" is currently very popular.
>>http://www.tperformance.com/street_rods/tangerine_t/

Whoa!

Big Fun!! (I like that SST for sale! Schweet! Nice site BTW.)

I've got a buddy who's had a couple of T-buckets. [The darn guy _always_
has one car he polishes and carts around from show to show ... I'm not
sure he ever drives them ... Grrrr! ... T-Buckets, highboys, lowboys ...
last I heard he sold his '32 Highboy to pay for one of the very first
Prowlers. Punk!]

Highboy pix for those unfamiliar with the car:
http://www.dealsonwheels.com/search/detailbig.cfm/Autos__ID/000188-200306-000084

RonL.
(Who's been know to drool around taking photos at cruise-ins and concours
events. Where else you gonna see a '27 Lowboy or an '18 Silver Ghost?)