[thechat] No Roundabouts In Japan?

Alan McCoy a.r.mccoy at larc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 10 12:21:39 CDT 2003

=>      "You do realise that there are no roundabouts in Japan?"

I think we have a total of two roundabouts here in Norfolk, VA USA. And I
can't for the life of me figure out why they're not used more widely in the
US. I was introduced to driving on roundabouts (along with being introduced
to driving on the left) when I was in Ireland and they were the easiest
things to figure out. There was never a traffic jam, there were never hot
tempers because the car in front wasn't watching the light.

Alan