[thechat] email chess

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Fri Sep 12 08:19:32 CDT 2003

> If we're in a fully stocked and equipped gourmet kitchen ...
> I think we
> both know you'd clean my clock pretty thoroughly.

That said, I think you'd find that a top chef with a reduced inventory
can come up with far more creative dishes than an amateur with the same
ingredients. See Ready Steady Cook for an example. ;)

The key would be to conduct your trades to suit your playing style.
Specifically, if you know that your opponent is dominant with bishops,
go early to trade a bishop for bishop, or whatever might suit you.

So, yeh, break it down to the cheese and bread. Zzz!

> Capische?

Err, capisce. ;)

Isaac