[thechat] bridge, chess, etc

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Sep 12 19:28:03 CDT 2003

> ... If only I had known how to play it in high school...spent so
> much time playing inferior games like pinochle, hearts, and spades.

ah, hearts -- i played that a lot in high school too

played only a few hands of bridge in my life, but i've read literally
thousands of bridge columns in the newspaper -- daily for several decades

if there's an online bridge site that you folks know about, and if you want
to set up some teams of evolt players, i'm in

i love chess too, and play it with my son eric (who's 10, and who can beat
me), but i dunno if i've got the kinda time it would take to play online
against youse guys

more accurately, i doubt you have the time to wait for me to make my
moves...

rudy