[thechat] Knight Rider (was: The best of Amazon.com reviews)

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 11:27:27 CDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 06:17:23PM +0300, Ashok Hariharan wrote:

> Just a minor correction to that wonderful reminiscence :
>
> me thinks KITT was a Pontiac TransAm?

You're right there.

Did you know that there is a Knight Rider Car Club?
http://www.knightregistries.com/

It's true... they have get togethers and everything!
http://knightregistries.com/nats2002/index.htm

"I'm sorry Michaal, I appear to be suffering an identity crisis"
http://knightregistries.com/nats2002/cb4.jpg

Oh, and the young lady was called Bonnie Barstow.

>From the Knight Rider FAQ at http://www.knightrideronline.com/krfaq.php#3-5:

[3-5] Bonnie Barstow
--------------------
Bonnie is KITT's main technician, and maintains and updates his components
during FLAG operations from the FLAG's semi. She is also a very able
computer programmer, and her technical expertise is often a necessity during
FLAG missions. Although rarely, she sometimes even participates directly in
some of the missions. Her responsibility has also become to discipline
Michael to take better care of KITT, and she always exhibits a bit of
concern as Michael drives off to solve a case.

I think that's quite enough Knight Rider from me....

... who wants to talk about Airwolf? *:)

G.