[thechat] Knight Rider

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Sep 16 12:41:03 CDT 2003

Garrett Coakley wrote:

> [snip]
>
> ... who wants to talk about Airwolf? *:)

I so wanted to be Stringfellow Hawke when I was a kid - he flew this
seriously fucking cool helicopter, got laid with cute bints, and hung about
with Ernest Borgnine, officially the coolest old guy you could hang around
with in an airfield hangar!

Now George Kennedy, on the other hand, you see that guy anywhere *near* an
airport, you do what we do.  You run ... you run your *ass* off! :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like