[thechat] Men's list for women

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Tue Sep 16 13:48:22 CDT 2003

>1. Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the
>couch >tonight;
>but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.

I do know.

Thus, I do not own a couch.
And my television set is very very small.

If I find a man I trust and like well enough to hang out with.
I simply fold up a futon to make it look like a couch.
But the relative lack of comfort means he won't overstay his welcome.

The small TV and lack of a true couch is really part of a larger plan,
really has nothing to do at all with a lack of funds.  Yeah, that's the ticket.

Erika