[thechat] Carpet Steam Cleaners?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Sep 24 08:16:48 CDT 2003

Kevin Stevens asked:

>>In all honesty, how often are you going to use the thing? Would it not be
>>better to get a professional cleaner in every year or so to do it for you?

Hi Kevin,

Yup ... that's the question all right.  Unknown.  I've got two 2 year-old
grandsons and two eight-month-old granddaughters ... how big a mess
could such wee ones make anyhow?   ;-)

I think we'll be 'back-burnering' the steam cleaner purchase for a while.
My wife spent quite a bit of time working with carpet spot cleaner stuff
yesterday and the carpet is looking quite a bit better right now. We'll
probably stick with that routine while it's working.

Thanks,

RonL.

>>(Who lives in a small flat and already has too much stuff!)

Ah! another thread!