[inbox] [thechat] Too Much Stuff!

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Wed Sep 24 08:45:51 CDT 2003

>> ... lives in a small flat and already has too much stuff!

> + (well, quite a bit actually)

> My wife sez, (and she is, of course, right in all things), that I have
> "too much stuff" as well.

+2 guitars, many keyboards, lots of amps, 4 computers, every video game system
ever (well, i lost my atari 2600), BOOKS, and holy CRAP do i ever have alot of
records.
living in manhatten did that to me....nd all that stuff needs wires, i have huge
cable octopi dwelling beneath my home.

i live in a two bedroom house with wife and 2 kids, but luckily, the basement is
finished. it has become
-- The Bedroom I've Dreamed About Since I was 12

(well, i sleep upstairs next to wifey -- in her room, which doesn't have alotta
cool stuff in it)

> Q2 - One of my things that (*sob*) 'has to go' is incredibly large, heavy,
> and expen$ive.  How the heck do you sell something like that (I'm thinking
> eBay may not be the right 'channel' here folks) without losing most of your
> equity?  It's not old enough to be an antique.  Are there 'resale shops
> for outfitting your mansion' kinds of places? {Honest, this thing belongs
> more in a museum or a 'mansion in the hills' than in a normal home.}

i can't handle a cliffhanger like that this early in the morning Ron.....SPILL
IT!

you've got a sherman tank.....doncha.....

i knew it!

or wait -- the worlds largest lava lamp?

am i right?

or is it a huge jug containing every "lugee"
since you were 10....yah that must be it ;-)

nagrom

(for those of you unfamiliar with the "lugee", this be the "lugee":
a "lugee" is a large blob of spit and snot, usually extracted
from the sinuses with the back of the tongue and expelled with a "thwpoot")