[thechat] Too Much Stuff

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Wed Sep 24 15:01:33 CDT 2003

Luther, Ron wrote:
> Again, I'm not sure this is the kind of thing a newspaper classified ad
> works for.  I read the classifieds. These aren't the kinds of things I
> see in there.

Ron,

Have you thought about selling it at a real-life auction? You can get
appraisers and auction people to come out to your house and let you know if
it would sell and how much for. I'm pretty sure you can also set a reserve
in a regular auction too. I know that my parents got someone to come by to
look at all my grandparents stuff when they moved into a retirement home.

Just another idea...

Tara