[inbox] Re: [thechat] Too Much Stuff

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Wed Sep 24 15:58:03 CDT 2003

tony said:

> gotta get thinking outside the box on this one....
>
> Got a blog? - write it up - tell everyone - word will spread someone with
> the money and the need will surface for sure.

ha!

you all seem to think mr luther *actually* wants to sell this thing....

here's what ya want ron:

1. Its too big and heavy for e-bay, oh well.

2. Solid wood is scarcer and scarcer, so its value will continue to increase.

3. The way our wonderful family is prospering, where else are we gonna seat all
the young-uns at christmas?

4. I can park the minivan on top, and change my own oil. Savings: $120 a year.

5. What if the pope comes for dinner?

administer this list to 'you-know-who',
one item at a time, for several days.

on weekends, you may have to use two in one day.

nagrom