[thechat] Too Much Stuff

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Sep 24 17:02:16 CDT 2003

Tara Cleveland wisely suggested:

>>Have you thought about selling it at a real-life auction? You can get
>>appraisers and auction people to come out to your house and let you know if
>>it would sell and how much for. I'm pretty sure you can also set a reserve
>>in a regular auction too.

Hi Tara!

D'Oh!

Boy is *my* face red!

What an excellent suggestion.

Thank You!

Ron
(Who has bought much of his _stuff_ *at* auctions ... in-person, on-line,
and even as one of those evil 'phone bidders' at an out-of-State auction.
Arrrrrr!  Can't believe I didn't think of that!  {I may even have a list
of registered appraisers in my area - from dealing with insurance issues
on my move down here.} Thanks again.)