[thechat] Anyone want to buy an Axim PDA?

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Wed Oct 1 19:04:42 CDT 2003

I've got an Axim X5 that I don't need and would like to sell or trade.

Dell Axim X5
http://www.dell.com/us/en/gen/topics/segtopic_axim.htm

400 MHz model
Cradle
Leather pouch

They retail at US$325 (Dell deal currently US$293 I think).

Is anyone interested?

There's nothing wrong with it at all (still got boxes and cables, etc),
and it does some cool stuff, but I just don't really have the busy
schedule that necessitates most of the functions of a PDA. Paul Cowan
and William Anderson on this list both own Axim's and, AFAIK, like them.

So, is anyone on the market for a PDA?

Isaac

TRIPLEZERO
              www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au
              Upstairs at 200 The Parade, Norwood SA 5067