[thechat] 2 Mac questions

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 11:12:50 CDT 2003

I am stuck in the PC rut but I have been asked a couple of Mac questions
that I hope some of you can answer for me.

1. I understand it is possible to network a Mac and a PC together, how easy
is this and what pitfalls do I have to beware of? I have found a program at
http://www.thursby.com/products/dave.html that seems to do the trick, anyone
got any good/bad experience of this?

2. The same person cannot get her Sony Clie to work on the Mac with Missing
Sync. I can't seem to find anything about this on Google, have any of you
had this problem or know of any troubleshooting sites I can have a look at?

TIA

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk