[thechat] email chess

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Fri Oct 3 12:34:35 CDT 2003

Ashok Hariharan noted:

>>Me and Ron are fighting with knives to control the center, for some
>>strange reason,
>>I think I have the upper hand despite the duff 1.g4 opening that i
>>used....

Huh?

<sneaky suspicion begins to dawn />

Ashok ... what name are you playing under?

RonL.
(Who's only playing one game against a 'mystery' opponent at the moment.
A 'mystery' opponent, I hasten to add, who's been putting a whupping on
me the whole game! ... You may be up in material, but I was thinking I
was finally getting some positive momentum on offense. Careful! I may
sic the madman on you!)  ;-)