[thechat] The Pianist

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Fri Oct 17 00:24:30 CDT 2003

Having spent much time 'round Hayward, I can tell you that trips to
Duluth are, indeed, far more popular than sex. But nowhere near as
popular as lengthy discussions of the muskie season.

http://www.Freshwater-Fishing.org/

(Caught a couple of nice Northern when I was there in August. Probably
the last trip for quite awhile, sadly.)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net