[thechat] Australia

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Oct 27 18:19:16 CST 2003

So I've got this assignment in management class.
basically the assignment is assess the Australian market and pick two
industries to analyze, with the emphasis on growth and how good
management decisions have assisted with their blossom.

And here I am, way up north, knowing less than nothing about Australia
as a market and even less about their blossoming industries ... apart
from maybe mining.

Anyone willing to enlighten me in any which way possible ;)

I'm googling like crazy, as well as going through ProQuest and other
known article databases, but I'm starting to think that an assist from
my fellow evolters might do the trick here

thanks
--
Elfur Logadóttir
http://elfur.is