[thechat] Australia

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Oct 28 02:25:04 CST 2003

From: "Lachlan Cannon"

| Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
| > So I've got this assignment in management class.
| > basically the assignment is assess the Australian market and pick two
| > industries to analyze, with the emphasis on growth and how good
| > management decisions have assisted with their blossom.
|
| Growth industries...

ah, the trouble of translation ...
sorry lach, the emphasis on growth i spoke of earlier was of a different
nature ... i was referring to expansion of any industry.

so if i try again ...
pick two industries to analyze, with the emphasis on their expansion and
how good management decisions have assisted with their blossom.

does that make more sense?
basically, what are the largest or the most interesting industries there?

thanks again
elfur