[thechat] minneapolis

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Nov 18 15:37:17 CST 2003

Erika Meyer noted:

>>in St Louis Park from Nov 24 to Dec 3

Hi Erika!

Have fun up in "Uff Da" - land! ;-)

The Friday after Thanksgiving we'll be heading over to San Antone
for the 'Festival of Lights' party ... should be fun. We're sharing
a suite with a balcony overlooking the Riverwalk so I might snap
a pix or two.

... Mebbe even run into Bob & Heather Davis!
(... Ya never can tell ... them 'newlywed' types may not get out much!)

;-)

Anybody else with fun plans for the holidays?

RonL.
(Who got suckered into a on-line chess tournament by some
nameless booger in the Eski-Nor-East ... and is currently
embroiled in about 70 tough games!)