[thechat] minneapolis

Chris Evans chris at unhappyfun.com
Thu Nov 20 23:38:42 CST 2003

Luther, Ron wrote:
> I didn't know you was a Buckeye!

Born and bred! Hell, this Saturday is a considered a holiday, and taking
a half day on Friday to get drunk "for the team" is a valid excuse.
We'll be turning over cars and throwing burning couches into the street
on Saturday night - a celebration if we win, a riot if we lose.

I tried that last year, but since I'm 34 years old and living in a nice
middle class neighborhood, I found it was a pain in the ass to roll my
neighbor's SUV, and I couldn't find a couch on the porch.

Do other people keep couches on their porches, or is that a redneck Ohio
thing?

Chris