[thechat] Public about MJ

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 02:01:21 CST 2003

On 28 Nov 2003, at 06:12, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:

> From: "Martin Burns"
>
>> Oh totally stick your head in a bucket of custard bonkers.
>
> Perhaps it is a culturally centered sentence. Could you define it
> please?

Mad (bonkers) enough to stick his head in a bucket of custard. Custard
being a yellow-coloured, vanilla-flavoured dessert accompaniement
common in the UK.

Cheers
Martin
--
Now playing on iTunes: "I Am My Mammie's Ae Bairn + O Whistle And I'll
Come To You" by Wendy Weatherby from 'The Complete Songs Of Robert