[thechat] Restaurant menu

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Nov 29 13:50:07 CST 2003

At 01:00 30/11/2003, David Wagner wrote:
>I am suddenly very, very hungry. This looks fantastic.
>
>Anyone up for a field trip?

Maybe if all you North American pals did a joint trip, you'd get a really
sweet deal from some airline, eh? ;)

(And then you could all stay in my house. I've got a couple of spare rooms.)

It's worth it to try Madhu's Thai Red Curry. Hehe.

Speaking of foreign visitors, my dad's bringing 6 of his new-found German
business associates to dinner on Wednesday. I wonder what Germans like to
drink... (don't we have a couple on thechat?)