[thechat] xmas light fiasco

s t e f notabene at f2o.org
Wed Dec 3 12:14:38 CST 2003

<quote who="Morgan Kelsey" when="03/12/03 16:30">

> stef dared to make the hulk angry :
> "mr. notabene, don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when i'm angry"
> (that's a bad hulk-TV joke, for the uninitiated)

/me trembles

>>(don't-mock-him, don't-mock-him, don't-mock-him)
>>(remember he's the hulk in disguise)
>
> its ok, i got my meds
> [GurgleGurgle /]
> these lights, are like, so cool....

nice people in the white outfits, niiiice.

> from what i understand about probability, i shoudn't
> keep climbing onto my roof with a ladder that's 4 feet too short.

No you shouldn't.

> and my light-up santa keps blowing over,
> he broke his light last night.

My gosh!! Santa broke his light! But-- the children of the world will
have no Christmas then?

This is a job for Jack, the Pumpkin King.

Oh-oh, wrong movie.

> DAMMIT!!!
> stupid plastic american crap!!!

And me who thought it was American Beauty.

> next year, we'll have a manger scene starring several big, heavy, metal robots.
> i've got a dead 2gig maxtor that's gonna look great in a baby's bonnet.....

And robots will still be trendy in one century, good thinking!

--
s t e f
http://www.nota-bene.org/