[thechat] xmas light fiasco

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Thu Dec 4 10:02:45 CST 2003

RonL mirthed to the world:

>>and my light-up santa keps blowing over,
>>i can't put anymore rocks in his ass, the plastic will break.
>
> I gots one word for ya ... "Rebar".

damn, and all these years i've been using "foobar".

ok, i got some....kinda hard to work with.
luckily, i can poke myself in the groin with it,
and transform into....THE HULK
GGRRRRRAARRRR!!!!

ok, i've got it wrapped around santa's neck, what's next?

> RonL.
> (Who is still trying to convince everyone that you can't *start*
> putting up Christmas decorations until St. Nicholas day [Dec-6] ...
> at which point he will set out his 'horny angel', spring loaded
> Santa - and begin work assembling the tree!)

*well* some of us live where it actually LOOKS like xmas,
and have to race to beat the,
the,
the uhhhh....
cold icy rain, dead barren landscape,