[thechat] RoTK

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 14:18:44 CST 2003

--- William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:

> This one's three and a half hours long.  It's *three
> and a half hours
> long*.  I hope you're not planning on spending over
> 7 hours in one day in a
> movie theatre this time around! :)

Well, er, um, yes, I'll actually be spending closer to
13 hours in the theatre on Dec 16th-17th. At about
1:30pm the curtain goes up on the EXTENDED edition of
FOTR, which take us up to about 5pm, then prolly
around
6pm they'll start up the EXTENDED edition of TTT which
will last till around 9:30-10pm, and the the premiere
of ROTK starts about 11pm and will last till around
2:30am after which we drive about 90 miles back home.

Back in July I signed up to have vacation on Dec 16
and
17, before I'd even heard of Trilogy Tuesday.
Certainly
the day will come when there will be marathon
screenings of all three extended versions. woo hoo!

I haven't decided yet if I'll go see ROTK a second
time
on the 17th.

terry