[thechat] News Servers

Syed Zeeshan Haider szhatforums at hotpop.com
Sat Dec 6 00:12:10 CST 2003

From: "William Anderson"

> http://www.google.com/search?q=free+"news+servers"
> http://news.cis.dfn.de/

No offence, William, posting just links to search engines and very popular
search engines doesn't seem to me wise.
I have searched with many different keywords on Google. I have found another
search engine through Google. This new search engine is dedicated to news
servers only. I have found hundreds of free news servers. Like I already said
most are dead and many are with insufficient abilities. I recommend you
news://msnews.microsoft.com. It is an ideal news server. I think it everything
what a free news server needs to be. But it is dedicated to MS only.
I was asking for any news servers that you use or you already know about.

I am going to visit the second link that you have posted.

Thanks!
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.20m.com/