[thechat] OMG WTF LOL - Topping desktop pictures by far!

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Mon Dec 8 07:27:44 CST 2003

oh my!

here i am innocently reading my competition law, in a reading facility
at my school. on the table in front of me is a computer, one that is
owned by a fellow student at the school of law. and all of a sudden she
minimizes all programs and thus displays the desktop picture she has ...

hold your breath:

DAVID HASSELHOFF

wearing only a speedo and a tight, but unzipped leather jacket ...
the picture is signed and all.

OMG. WTF. LOL.
i couldn't stop laughing, had to leave the room actually.
the weird taste people have never stops amazing me.

elfur
*the learning one*
--
Elfur Logadóttir