[thechat] "Eight Miles High" (was Re: Gotta new Mac - now what?)

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Dec 8 17:34:10 CST 2003

On Monday, December 8, 2003, at 06:18  AM, deacon b. wrote:
> So doesn't Dominos have a 15-minute guarantee?

It was a half hour, or maybe 45 minutes; still might be. The one time I
called them on it, they wouldn't follow through, giving the excuse that
the roads were icy. And they were and it was in NC where people don't
know how to drive when it's cold and moist. My mail came on time that
day. I suppose Domino's drivers lack the work ethic embraced by our
Postal Service.