[thechat] Bouncing Spam

Syed Zeeshan Haider szhatforums at hotpop.com
Tue Dec 9 23:37:05 CST 2003

Hello Everybody,
I have weird type of question and I hope someone would have some information. In
addition, I can't figure out if it is appropriate here or not but I don't see
its relation with any web site development.

If, from a specific e-mail address, the spam mails begin to bounce to the
spammer, will the spammers remove that address from their spam-targets list?
I know nobody here is any spammer, therefore, any information will be
appreciated. (but no *search-engine* links please)

Thank you,
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/