[thechat] Baby

Megan Heald meganheald at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 04:06:38 CST 2003

Hi,

I mean't to paste this ages ago. I don't know where
the last 3 months have gone. I have baby boy called
David who is 9 weeks old, is totally gorgeous and
growing well.

He was discovered to be a breech baby back in August a
month before he was due which lead to a lot of tears
and heartache. I was still working which did not help,
not being able to sleep because of worry and a 100
mile daily commute round the M25 does nothing for
stress levels.

The midwives at the hospital were fantastic, very
supportive and caring. The consultants less so, they
have a one size fits all policy which possibly cuts
down on litigation but is not patient centred.

I have finally started working on the many web
projects I had saved up for my maternity leave and
hopefully I will have some pictures to show soon.

Cheers
Meg