[thechat] Ruaraidh photos

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Dec 22 11:51:28 CST 2003

Martin Burns wrote:
> Dear all
>
> We promised you a photo or three, and here they are!
> http://www.easyweb.co.uk/Members/martin/blog/Blog_Post.2003-12-22.1000/
> view

I don't think you and lucy really had that baby. Everyone looks far to
perfect and happy, with their smiles and round heads and not being
disheveled and such. I bet you ordered that from Argos and just couldn't
wait for Christmas to unwrap him :) Now I just have to figure out how
Lucy pulled off the faux-pregnancy look so well at EUVolt.

Congrats on another fine looking young man, Martin and Lucy. I hope to
visit Scotland sometime soon and will be glad to volunteer a night of
babysitting while I'm there.

Judah