[thechat] Refusing Cookies

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Mon Dec 22 13:03:23 CST 2003

First, congratulations and best wishes to you, Lucy, and family. Well
done, once again.

Martin wrote:
> A bit of light relief from another list I'm on...

This is my kind of rant. Cranky geeks are my favorite.

And his script added:
> --
> Now playing on iTunes: "Money" by Gary "Nesta" Pine & Dollarman from
> 'Dub Side of the Moon' - a hit from way back in 2003

I just discovered this one a few weeks ago, and I was shocked and
horrified -- after discovering that it's *really good*. I'm not a big
fan of the reggae re-hash, but most of the album, for some reason, just
works. I might break down and go get it.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net