[thechat] (Minor) Name change!

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Dec 24 09:21:09 CST 2003

Now, don't panic. We're only amending the spelling of his first name
slightly.

We had a bit of thought through the (numerous) spelling variations, and
realised the version that we emailed out to you wasn't any of them. So
rather having our wee lad on the end of "Your parents couldn't even
spell your name right" jibes, we've gone for:

Ruaridh Colm

We've been to the registry office today to register him, so that's now
official.

Many thanks to all who sent their best wishes.

Cheers
Martin
(Lucy - can you forward onto the people I've not got in my Address
Book? Ta)

--
Now playing on iTunes: "Christmas In Heaven" by Monty Python from
'Monty Python Sings' - a hit from way back in 1989