[thechat] MIDI music

Syed Zeeshan Haider szhatforums at hotpop.com
Tue Jan 13 20:09:44 CST 2004

From: "Kevin Stevens"

> Years ago, when I was in a band, I used to make music on an old Atari ST. I
> now need to find out how to do it on a PC. Does anyone out there do anything
> like this, or can you point me in the direction of a good "how-to" site?

Never been a musician to understand what do you actually want to do; but, being
a friend of a professional musician, I know a software which my friend uses to
compose his music. The software is "Fruity Loops". My friend bought it for about
$230 from USA through a relative. I don't exactly remember the price but I am
certain that it was more than $200.
For mixing music files and other audio chunks use "Sound Forge".

Hope this helps!
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/