[thechat] Where's Your Towel?

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 19:48:13 CST 2004

Grand. Because you know, the number of people who ask me "Are you
related to Arthur Dent?" and "Got your towel?" had *just* about begun to
die down.

Not that I'm not a huge Hitchhiker's fan, mind, but it's about as
original as "Are you a witch?" and "Can you wiggle your nose?"

It's very dull. These days, I'm unwilling to wiggle my nose and produce
a pangalactic gargleblaster for less than a hundred quid.

--Sabrina Dent
(AKA Arthur Dent's teenaged sorceress love child.)

---