[thechat] ASP + Rock = evoltspotting!

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jan 28 13:05:00 CST 2004

Hi Gang!

Late last week I found myself up around the Roseville,
Cal-eye-forni-eye-ay-ee-oh-you-andsometimes_y area ...
(obviously ... as that J Geils feller sez ... I musta got lost!
... <shrug />)

But opportunity beckoned ... (at least I *think* that was what she
said her name was) and ... camera in hand ... I chanced upon last
Friday night's world professional musical debut of one of our fellow
evolters!

... Yessireebob! Another poor soul lost to rock 'n roll!

<conspiratorially />
I have it on the very best of authorities that the dapper fellow hiding
behind the bass in the following picture is none other than evolt's own
... Joel (the web guy) Canfield! ... (or as he's known by the rest of
the band ... 'that new guy over there'!)

http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Joel/Bassist.jpg

Note the cool aura of confidence ... the intense concentration while
he redesigns ASP driven CMS solutions in his head while laying down
a 60's backbeat with his fingers ... Absolutely Inspiring! Perspiring!
Heck, it's Something-iring!

... and the rest of the quartet (ifn you count the invisible drummer)
... ladies and gentlemen ... THE Psychedelic Daddies:

http://www.fangsnclaws.com/Photo/Joel/Band.jpg

(Hope I spellt that rite!) ... Whew - that's a tough one!

... and a Big Big Fun evening was had by all!

Let's have a big round of applause!

RonL.
(Who may eventually offer a quick time movie or two of the performance
... unless <hint, hint /> paid to be silent!) ;-)