[thechat] Amazing photo (NSFW)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Feb 16 03:36:52 CST 2004

Kevin Stevens wrote:

>>Ah, life in thechat is so like being at high school in a John Hughes
>
> movie.
>
> All I know about John Hughes movies is from reading J & Silent Bob comics,
> not sure if this is a good thing or not.

probably not, unless you want to know that Shermer, IL doesn't exist.

Jay: "I feel like I'm Han Solo, you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi,
       and we're in that *fucked up* bar!"

Andrew: "Hey, you're not urinating in here man!"
Bender: "Don't talk!  Don't talk!  It makes it crawl back up."

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him