[thechat] Another eBay Question

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Feb 18 12:16:15 CST 2004

Hi Gang,

Got another eBay question ... (I'm getting closer to selling off some
of my crap ... honest!)

I managed to get through the forms to sign up for a basic PayPal account.

But now ... working through the rest of the eBay seller sign-up forms
I find that they won't let me register to sell anything without having
account numbers to one of my bank accounts on file!

I'm a little reluctant to give them that info.

How did the rest of y'all work around that? Didja set up a new bank
account with a minimum balance and give them that? Or what?

Thanks,

RonL.
(Who is thinking about getting a pretty new acoustic guitar ...
something with a cutaway ... maybe a Martin 16E or a Taylor 610CE ...)