[thechat] Christening invite

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 10:02:51 CST 2004

> -----Original Message-----
> [mailto:thechat-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Martin

> So, we have a wee boy:
> http://easyweb-staging.dyndns.org/photos/family/ruaridh/feb_2004/view

A wee *gorgeous* boy, to match the other, already-outstandingly-handsome
child.

> And we have godparents - you may know 2 of them:
> http://handelaar.org (some possibly nsfw sweariewords)
> http://darlingbri.co.uk (some bits nsfw)

So, basically, this poor child has been saddled with two entirely "not
safe for work" godparents. Rock on! :)

(I'm sure he'll turn out fine. And he has other godparents to pull him
off the path of fine pubs, fast cars and easy women and back onto the
path of... umm, whatever would be on that path. I've no idea.)

Yay! I'm so completely chuffed to have been asked. And I get to wear a
hat!

--Bri

---