[thechat] Christening invite

Wesley Mason wes at pmason.karoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 11:54:24 CST 2004

Would have come up just for the opportunity to meet Lucy and Morgan
again, as well as yourself Martin, the new wee one would just have
pushed the decision right over into a definite, if I hadn't spent my
travelling budget for the next 2 years as it is just going to London
for the comic con this weekend, and saving up for TOEvolt this August
(if it's still on, anyone got any info on that? Been too busy to check
recently).

I hope everyone has a great time on the day.

- --
Wesley Aaron Mason
(1st Vamp)
Weblog from nowhere: http://1stvamp.org/