[thechat] Re: Gasoline/Petrol prices

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Apr 29 16:44:02 CDT 2004

OK, you asked...

As you may know, I've moved to the US, particularly to the State of Maine.

Initially I couldn't make sense of the price of gas due to measurements
changes...

Once I bought my car and all the paperwork, I went to fill in the
tank..... only to find out that the prices were riduculous, actually
half of what I'm used to pay.

Later I've seen how the news in the US people whine about the prices
growing, lol. Your prices are already subsidized: stop whining, stop
idling, get a smaller engine, do you really need that V8 for commuting?

chao
javier