[thechat] Re: Gasoline/Petrol prices

deacon web at master.gen.in.us
Thu Apr 29 20:34:17 CDT 2004

On 29 Apr 2004 at 13:48, Terry Fowler wrote:

> For instance, the cheapest I've seen in the last
> 48 hours is 226.678 Albanian Lekes* per gallon. Hmm,
> I guess we'd need to come up with something other
> than gallons and lit[er|re]s. Just to avoid any
> show of favoritism to one system over the other.

185.655 is the going rate in Lancaster PA today.

This is sorta like comparing the price of water in various restaurants.
McDonald's charges a buck for a plastic bottle, but the expensive
restaurant gives it to you in a glass tumbler with lots of ice for free. A
big hunk of that 185.655 is taxes.

--
AmishHosting.Com

Lots of space.