[thechat] Re: Gasoline/Petrol prices

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Sun May 2 14:06:57 CDT 2004

> (whose Subaru died a fitful death at the Rally this weekend. Hopefully
> to be resurrected as an art car in the future.)

My condolences on the Death of Maude. She was an excellent car, and
shall forever be remembered fondly.

So what's next? (Besides the Art Car project, in which I'd love to
participate.)

And I'd love to grab a beer & hear about OTR sometime soon. One of my
Craft Center bosses went up, and he said he was pretty disappointed by
the spectator organization. Then, of course, we got deeply into the
"spectator vs. participant" discussion. I may try to convince him to
volunteer, if I can't convince him to enter his Brat.

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net